Saturday, August 2, 2008

A better day.

I have to admit that initially today was pretty crappy. It is so hard on a marriage when there are so many stressors. I find Jeff and I fight a lot more now. I know it is because we are both so stressed. Please pray for us through this journey...which I know you all are.

My parents came today-yippee!! I am so glad they are here. Dawson is especially glad. He already wants to play golf with papal and do everything with grandma. I know this week is going to be such a blessing to all of us. I can't tell them how much we appreciate them taking a week out of the year to come. Me, my mom, and Dawson are going swimming tomorrow-that is going to so fun. Jeff and my dad are going to the golf tournament-at least we will be cool in the water.

On another note. I want Samuel to be real to everyone else, as real as he is to us. Please don't feel uncomfortable asking about him or just talking about him. I love talking about him. Also, if anyone ever has any questions, I am more than willing to talk about it. So, don't hestitate. If I don't want to talk about the situation, I will let you know. Anyway, Samuel is such a kicker. Not nearly as much as Dawson was, but still makes me jump he kicks so hard sometimes. My placenta is on the front, which is probably why I don't feel him kick as much as I did with Dawson. His active times are at night (of course when I am going to bed) and in the morning "good morning mom". Dawson has been so sweet lately. He loves to pull up my shirt and kiss baby Samuel. He says "Samuel my brother". Sometimes, he does it at awkward times...we are working on that :). Not much else. Just trying to keep relying on God and keep the faith.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog, thank you for including us in your journey. I'm glad your parents are there for a week. Love & Blessins, laura

sjbecker said...

jeff and Kristy, I"m not sure my last note went through.My name is sue becker I am your neighbor's sister-in-law from Calif. Your blog has so touched my heart. I am so thankful you are Christians . can't even imagine if you weren't...You know (as i read your blog) God is in this with you. As i read Psalm 139: i am reminded God doesn't make mistakes..... For You created my inmost being;you knit Samuel together in my mother's womb. I praise You because Samuel is fearfully and wonderfully made;Yours works are wonderful,I know that full well. Samuel's frame was not hidden from You when he was made in the secret place.When Samuel was woven together in the depths of the earth, Your eyes saw Samuel's unformed body....... God is in control ,He truly has hand picked you and Jeff as Samuel's parents...God has a purpose and a plan I will continue to pray for God to reveal that to you both as you trust Him..... There is a song I memorized a long time ago that goes like this .. Trust Him when dark doubts assail thee ,Trust Him when thy strengh is small;Trust Him when to simply trust Him ; seems the hardest thing of all.Listen for the slightest whisper from Him in the hardest day. In His Love sue b

Anonymous said...

Thanks for being so honest, Kristy. And for permission to ask and talk about Samuel. You remain in my prayers.