Thursday, July 31, 2008

A Hard Day

Today was a hard day-emotionally. It is not that I doubt God or what He is doing, but sometimes the saddness of the reality is just hard to handle. It was just really hard to function. I have not been sleeping well, so that doesn't help matters. My mind tends to run rampant at night. I know this is normal when one is dealing with multiple stressors. Some days will be good and some days bad. I feel bad for Dawson during days like today. I just have no motivation to do anything, and he suffers for that. Tomorrow will be better. I am taking Dawson swimming. He loves the water, so that should be fun. Sorry not much today. Just a blah kind of day-in so many ways.

5 comments:

kbarksdale said...

Kristy,
Hello, It's Kim Barksdale. I am very sorry for what you and your family are experiencing. Prior to you creating this blog you had been on my mind just to contact you to check on you. I am so proud of you just reading the blog shows the faith you do have in God and know that we don't have the answers or understand some situations or why we go through some things. This situation is out of your control and know that no matter what the outcome brings seek God for the wisdom, knowledge and the strength you need. He is your only source. He will give you that ultimate comfort that no one else can. I will continue to pray for your peace and comfort during this time, also remember to seek God during this process and know that whatever decision he gives you it will be the best one. (Kiss Dawson for me)I know things are tough right now but you can call me whenever your up to it.
Love you:)

Anonymous said...

Kristy,
You are all in my prayers daily!
Let me know if Jeff would like to work for the Hanagan's again. I know they are planning to start in the next few weeks. I can contact Chuck for you. That would at least help a little with finances.
Please let me know if you need anything!
Annie

dave and mary said...

Thanks, Kristy, for your excellent communication...we continue to pray for you and Jeff and Dawson and Samuel. Am fwd. your blog to Evette, Deb T., and a friend who was visiting when we first learned your news. They are also praying for you. Love, dave and mary

Jeff's mom said...

Kristy, I'm glad God gave you to Jeff. We love you so much.

Kim Burch said...

Kristy,
You, Jeff, Dawson and Samuel are in my thoughts and prayers. You are an amazing, devoted, caring mother and wife and a beautiful woman of faith. May our merciful Lord bless you with an abundance of courage, strength, patience, wisdom, and a deep, real sense of His presence and infinate love for each of you. With love, Kim B.