Saturday, August 23, 2008

Pictures!

Hey Everyone!
My friend Suzy, who is an amazing photographer, has taken some fabulous pictures of Samuel (belly pictures) and of Dawson. You all are welcome to view by going to the website: www.bohemianperspective.com and then going to "client login" in the bottom right hand corner. Then enter the password: Rowbotham (case sensitive). She did a great job and we can't thank her enough. These will be pictures to be cherished for a life time. And she lives in the Springs, so if anyone needs pictures-she is the woman!

On another note. The past couple days have been pretty good. As always, Dawson and I have just been trying to keep busy. We have been watching the Olympics a lot too. Jeff says the Olympics are bad for family values. The reason being that we (Dawson included) have been eating on the couch and staying up late (too late). Oh well, it only happens once every 4 years. Not to mention, Dawson actually seems to enjoy it. Samuel has been quite the active little guy lately. It was been really fun to start to feel him kick me in the ribs (ha!). But just is more evidence that is ok (for now). I kind of wish he could just stay in my belly forever-if that meant that he would stay alive. But, again, I can't predict the future and God is bigger. Just getting to hold him in my arms will be a blessing. That is it. Next week should be a big week-doctors appointment on Wednesday and then ultrasound on Friday. I will keep you posted. Keep praying for a miracle.

5 comments:

TRowbo said...

Those pics were adorable!! I miss Daws so much. Gotta be the cutest kid on the planet. Even Brad & Angelina are jealous.... Oh yeah - I miss you and Jeff, too - almost as much as Ti and Koya!! jk... Can't wait to get out there again. Many prayers,

Tim

wolfepackmama said...

The most amazing pictures of you and Dawson- simply beautiful....praying for a miracle for your family everyday~
Wendy (Rockrimmon Chiro)

Unknown said...

I love the pictures. You and Dawson are beautiful. I am praying for you all everyday. Kristy, you are a wonderful Godly woman and I am so proud of your strength and courage. Love you, Aunt Lisa.

Unknown said...

Thank yoy for sharing your fabulous photos! My favorite is #80...look at the light on your belly...Samuel is loved...

Anonymous said...

Your faith is so inspiring. I truly believe that God can and does work miracles and I am continually praying that He will touch little Sam's body and completely heal him. DO NOT give up hope... remember who controls the very breaths that we take and who knit Sam together in your womb! He is the Creator and He has Samuel in His hand. Don't forget that.