Saturday, October 11, 2008

We have the internet back!

OK. Everyone we have the internet back and running. So, it will be easier to update everyone with what is going on. But, basically, not much else has changed. I got my second steroid shot on Thursday night at 11:30pm (that was fun). My headaches are better. I figured out to take the procardia with 2 tylenol. It is crazy-preventative maintenance. I have still been having contractions, but they are tolerable and not very frequent. My back is kind of aching...not fun. My mom is coming on Sunday night-so that will be such a relief and so helpful!! I feel bad for Dawson. I have been making him lay in bed with me and watch movie, after movie. I think he is going to go crazy! But my mom is coming!!! So all will be well! I will let you know if things change. Keep praying. Stay put Samuel!!! Just a little longer.

1 comment:

jenna said...

I will definitely keep you in my prayers and will check back often for more updates! I just gave a woman that steroid shot for her baby's lungs the other day..poor thing it seemed painful :(
The Lord knows exactly what timing is best, so I know you're in His hands and He will give you peace. I'm praying and I love you so much!