Friday, October 24, 2008

Closer

So, I had a doctor's appointment yesterday, nothing changed except I am off the Procardia now (which stopped contractions). Oh, and now I am measuring 41 weeks and I am 36 weeks. So, really I feel miserable. I am having such difficulty moving around. I really pray that I will have Samuel early. I am not sure how much longer I can take this anticipation and unknowns. But I am still resting assured that God is in control and that HE HAS TO HAVE A PLAN THAT IS MORE THAN I CAN UNDERSTAND.

Please pray for a smooth delivery. I would really like to try to go natural. Pray that my body withstands this and that I physically survive. Also, pray for the decisions Jeff and I have to make for Samuel. We feel so overwhelmed by the decisions that we can't make at this point. We want to have an idea of what we want to do for Samuel, but we aren't even sure. We need clarity. We also need prayer for guidance in handling the situation with Dawson. We don't know how to deal with it-he is 2.5... We just need some hard core prayer right now. We both are feeling so overwhelmed. I personally am having daily meltdowns. This is so much to handle, to understand...

I was reminded of these verses last night, let us not forget.

Psalm 46:10 Be still, and know that I am God!!! (I added the emphasis)
Phillipians 4:7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you guys ...
Jess W.

Anonymous said...

I don't really know you guys just from what I have heard from Rick. i'm a new leader but Just the psalm46:10 is such a comforting verse and i never listened and did what it said until now and it was a pretty awesome feeling I thank God for using you to reveal that verse! I also think you guys are very strong for just trusting in God through all this I have so many problems doing that. I will keep you in my prayers.
LOVE,
Katie Ruschman