Saturday, March 13, 2010

She is Here!

Everyone we had our precious baby girl on March 10th at 7:25am. She was 6lb 9oz, 19 inches. Sawyer Hope Rowbotham. We are home now and doing well. She is nursing like a champ and has been a great sleeper. On Thursday she slept 5 hours doing the night. I actually woke her up to nurse her! Her demeanor is so chill and calm. I am recovering from my c-section slowly, but surely. Thank goodness my mom is here to help. She came to rescue us. I know each day I will slowly get better. I feel so much better that she is out now. I have relaxed and am feeling a little more normal.

Also, my brother and his wife are in Ethiopia right now. They have their baby boys. It is hard to talk with them, but they are doing well. They are trying to get sleep whenever the boys are sleeping. We are so eager to meet the little ones. What a blessing! We have been blessed with 3 little ones within 2 days. Thanks God!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yahoo! We sure are very happy for you and Jeff and Dawson and Grandma and Grandpa! God bless you all!

Uncle Mike and Aunt Susie!

Tina Cunningham said...

Congratulations Jeff, Kristy, and Dawson!! I am so happy for you all. Sawyer is beautiful and a wonderful blessing!! God Bless all of you.

Tina

Gail said...

Congratulations! I am so glad you have been blessed with Sawyer. What a cool name too.

K said...

Congratulations!! Sorry i've been MIA... school, puppy, work... exhausted. A girl!! That is so exciting. She looks like Jeff.

Let's get together soon!

Anonymous said...

Kristi and Jeff,

I heard about your new little miracle. I am so happy for all of you. I am glad you still blog so that I can check in on you from time to time without bothering you..

Nancy F.

jenna said...

Kristy! I need more pictures! :) and you should visit here: http://www.younghouselove.com/2010/03/fab-freebie-bundle-of-joy/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+YoungHouseLove+%28Young+House+Love%29

to enter a giveaway for a nursery :)

you may or may not have a package in the mail from me soon :)
i love you!

Anonymous said...

oh you guys...how lovely!
you have been on my heart a lot lately, now i know why!!
bless you bless you and your precious new life!!
i think of you often.
love~
leith mchugh

Anonymous said...

Kristy, I'm so happy for you and your family. Your baby girl is beautiful. Dawson is handsome also. Keep in touch.
Gina