Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Light at the End of the Tunnel

Well, on Monday I go in for yet another appointment. The doctor's office is being my favorite place...not! But this MOnday may just be my favorite place. As long as my blood pressure is elevated, then my doctor will schedule me for a c-section that week. And well it has been elevated everytime, so I don't see why it wouldn't be. So, we will be having our baby next week. Just a little earlier than the 15th. Praise God! We are so excited and anxious. I can't wait to meet this baby. Please pray for guidance for a name...poor kiddo is nameless so far. Okay.

Oh and maybe we will have a male lactation consultant help us out.(Hopefully some of you will get this joke :))

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck today! LOL, I would FREAK out with a Male LC