Saturday, April 4, 2009

Back in Good ole Colorado.

Well, we definitely had a wonderful trip in Cincy. I had a surprise b-day party for Jeff-boy was he shocked! I wish everyone could have see his face. There were probably about 60 family and friends. It was so great to see everyone. We keep very busy while in Cincy. We visited with a lot of people. I think everyone should move here. Colorado is so much prettier. Sorry Cincy.

We are still just hanging in there. I feel like our conversations about Samuel are less frequent, but Dawson still mentions Samuel at least once per day. Dawson prays for Samuel every night. If he only understood that Samuel is finally free and doesn't need our prayers. Samuel has had the ultimate prayer request met-meeting Jesus. Not to say that selfishly I want him back. I can still picture him in my head making his little adorable faces and smiling back at me. What a sweet, precious little boy. I miss him so much. It is still just so surreal that I had a baby, but now he is gone. The other day I was filling out paperwork and I had to put down the name of my children. Oh, my heart hurt really bad at that moment.

Ok. Well, that is just a quick update. Please pray for guidance in our lives now. I feel like I just don't know what to do with myself or what direction our family needs to go. Thank you all!

2 comments:

Shelli said...

I am so sorry Kristy. Being a stay at home mom gives you lots of time to think, I know. I pray for you often.
Shelli

Anonymous said...

Kristy, you don't know me but I pray for you almost every day. I don't know if it helps to see others that are suffering like you, but if you go to the blog called "go blog yourself" you might be able to talk to someone who really understands how you feel. If you google it it will take you there. I check your blog all the time & pray for your peace & joy.
Gail Estes