Thursday, March 12, 2009

Blah.

Life is just plain sucking right now. I find it hard to be motivated to do anything. I miss Samuel so much. My heart just feels like it has been ripped out of my chest and still has yet to return. I feel like I am such a runt-it sucks. I know that this is part of the process of grieving and healing, but I hate it. I miss the joy in my life. I pray that the joy will be restored to my life. I want to be able to use this experience to glorify God, but am struggling to make it each day. I am not taking care of my body, my spirit, or my mind and therefore others (mainly Jeff and Dawson) are suffering for it. God, please help me!

5 comments:

Brian Phillips said...

I'm praying fervently for you this morning.

Anonymous said...

Kristy, I'm praying for you.
Jen

jenna said...

i'm praying for you kristy, i love you so much!

Anonymous said...

Kristy, I am praying for the Peace that surpasses all understanding for you.

Just know that there are people you don't even know that are praying for you every day.

Gail Estes

Anonymous said...

Kristy,
I have been thinking about your family and Samuel as I do lots of days! I'm just thinking of all the times Samuel made us smile here at the NICU, Nancy and I were just talking about him the other day. I know you will find strength to feel happy and energetic again, you are an amazingly strong person hang in their
Stephanie