Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Poem

Mommy please don't look so sad
Momma please don't cry
'cause I'm in the arms of Jesus
Please try not to question God,
don't think He is unkind.
Don't think he sent me to you and
then simply changed His mind.
You see I am a special child
and I'm needed up above.
I'm the special gift you gave Him
a product of His love.
I'll always be there with you,
so watch the sky at night.
Find the brightest star that's
gleaming, it's my halo's brillant
light! So Mommy please don't
look so sad, Mommy don't cry
I'm in the arms of Jesus Christ
singing lullabies.

-author unknown

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Oh Kristy, what a beautiful poem. Grieving takes time. I think of you and Jeff often and pray for peace and joy to return.

I hope to see you soon.
Lisa at the chiropractor

Anonymous said...

I love ya. laura

Anonymous said...

I love this.

Nancy