Friday, October 23, 2009

Our baby is Perfect!

Hey everyone! We had our ultrasound this morning. Praise Jesus! Everything went perfect and they said everything was normal. Oh wow! What a blessing!!! Praise God, Praise God. I can't tell you the stress that left my body when I heard those words come out of the doctor's mouth. Whew. At last, I can relax and sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a better day. It is almost as if the news was a gift from sweet Samuel, letting mommy know that everything is okay. Lots of smiles today.
Pictures to come!

4 comments:

A's Mommy said...

GREAT GREAT NEWS!!!!

Shelli said...

So ... did you find out the sex? Congrats!!

Tina Cunningham said...

I am so happy to hear that, Kristy! We will continue to pray for you and your family! Love ya

Anonymous said...

Our God is an awesome God